Sunday, April 15, 2012

Update on Mom

Its been a while since my last post and I know a lot of people are wondering how my mom is doing so I decided to do a quick update. There really hasn't been a lot of new changes lately. She is still going to chemo every week and is now 3 weeks on and then has a week off. They lowered her pain medication a little so that she wasn't out of it and tired all the time, but I think she is now feeling some aches and pains that she wasn't feeling before. She has recently been getting sick more often than before but its no where near what it was when she was in the hospital. The doc just said its just part of chemo.

She is already due for another CAT scan next week so that of course will tell us much more. I just hope I can keep my blood pressure down that week! I know I haven't posted any deep posts lately and to be honest I can feel myself avoiding the whole situation and acting like everything is back to normal. When things are good and you have good news from the last CAT scan its easy to go on with your life and pretend the word terminal doesn't exist anymore. Hopefully soon I will be able to let it all out but until that time I will try to continue to update with the facts.

Take care and God Bless Everyone and their families!

No comments:

Post a Comment