Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Prayer Warriors

My mom has had a lot of good days lately. He has been able to keep food down and actually enjoy food. She is getting stronger by the day and I am so grateful that she is able to get back to herself.. Somewhat. She has been given the opportunity to fight by her body rebuilding and allowing her that chance. The Devil seems to kick you when you are down and she kept fighting back and is slowly turning the tables on him.

Tomorrow is a huge day for our family she goes in around 10 to see her doctor and then her CAT scan at 11:30. The scan will tell us if the chemo is working or not. Doc said it was an all or nothing thing and it's either working or it's not. If its not then she is faced with a decision to move on to a more intensive chemo or stop treatment completely.

I haven't slept in three days and I don't think the rest of my family has much either due to anticipation and anxiety about this scan tomorrow. She is understandably freaking out about it and I'm just ready for it to be over. I think the doctor said he would call her some time on Friday with the results.

I know everyone has continuously kept her in your prayers, and I truly believe that has played a major role on her getting better. Please send a few extra her way tomorrow as she has this scan. I will keep everyone updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment